HOW WE IMPACT FINANCES
Our goal is to educate people about the power of credit, and empower them through financial literacy.
MAXIMIZE YOUR CREDIT SCORE
Not only will you receive a tier 1 credit restoration program, but you will also receive a suitcase of financial tools designed to help you win.
- Identity Theft Monitoring
- 24/7 Credit Monitoring
- 24/7 Access to FREE Credit Attorney
- Will and Trust
- Power of Attorney
- Credit Builder
- Shopping & Travel Discounts
- and so much more.
Are you ready to RESTORE YOUR SCORE?
MAXIMIZE YOUR TAX REFUND
Did you know that, exclusions, itemized deductions, and preferential rates largely benefit the wealthy? Did you know that credits, especially refundable tax credits, are more beneficial to low- and middle-income households? Did you know that the majority of households of color do not benefit from exclusions, deductions, or preferential rates? Tax policies are more likely to help lower-income households if they: turn deductions into credits; turn nonrefundable credits into refundable credits. Did you know starting a home based business, can help you create tax shelter?
WE WANT TO HELP YOU MAXIMIZE YOUR TAX REFUND!!!
CONTACT US TODAY FOR YOUR FREE ESTIMATE
ACCESS AUTHENTIC TRADELINES
build, maintain, and restore your credit.
- Easy Registration
- Build Credit Without Going Into Debt
- Get Credit For Your Last 2 Years of Rent
If you’re a renter, your largest monthly expense is probably your rent payment. Yet you don’t build your credit score by paying your rent on time. You can be penalized on your credit report for a rental eviction but you aren’t rewarded for being a responsible renter and making your rent payments. This puts you at a disadvantage because you’re not building credit with a major monthly expense. Homeowners build their credit score by paying their mortgage. It’s time you build your credit score by paying your rent.
SECURED CREDIT CARD
- Get Approved Fast!
- No Credit History or Minimum Credit Score Required for Approval
- Quick and Complete Online Application
- Expedited Processing Available
- Full-Feature Platinum MasterCard® Secured Credit Card
- Monthly Reporting to all 3 Major Credit Bureaus to Establish Credit History
- 24/7 Online Access to Your Account
Are You Worried About Credit Card Debt?
Basically every one of us has some sort of credit card debt, but when do we know that it’s spiraling out of control? Well one ways is if you’re paying more than 15% of your monthly salary to your credit card bills then you should start worrying.
The worse way of dealing with this is borrowing cash from one credit card to pay another, this will only put you into more debt.
If a light comes on in your head after reading the start of this article then it’s time to sit up and take some action, don’t think for a minute you are the only one dealing with credit card debt, almost 40% of credit card holders are in this position. Why? I will tell you minimum payments.
Yep-minimum payments if you only pay the minimum payment on your monthly balance, what once was a small credit card bill will turn into a very costly one you’ll end up paying back thousands, and will take years to clear.
How can You help Yourself sort out this problem!
Well if you have more than one credit card and you pay the minimum payment on them all, then this is what to do get the credit card with the highest APR and pay the most to this card, keep paying the minimum payment to the rest of your cards once the credit card with the highest APR is cleared go on to the next highest APR and so on until all the credit cards are paid off.
Another way to help is balance transfer deals try switching your card with one that has this on offer, they also offer 0% interest free period for 6-9 months great way to save some money.
People with only one credit card try not to use your card if that’s not possible monitor what you spend you’ll be amazed at the silly things you put on your credit card, including groceries, petrol, and night’s-out you’ll be amazed at how much interest is added on. People tend to forget about money I agree that credit cards are handy but they don’t have to be used all the time, I guarantee if you monitor what you spend for a few months you will see the difference.
I know these things sound easy but it’s amazing how many people just use their plastic friend to pay for everything, and really when you sit down and think it really is just common sense, hopefully following these simple steps will get you back on track.
YOUR CREDIT CHECKLIST
- Know what’s in your file. Do not be AFRAID to look at your Credit.
- Review your credit reports to keep a step ahead of identity theft.
- Pay your bills on time. This is the single biggest factor which affects your credit score. Keep accounts open, and do not apply for unnecessary lines of credit.
- Keep at least one of your oldest accounts open and active if your credit history is less than 15 years old.
- Use credit. Use at least a couple credit accounts regularly. This shows that you can manage credit; if you never owe anything, there’s no track record on your ability to pay it back.
- Watch percentages. Pay down high revolving balances as quickly as possible. Never exceed 30% utilization on your open credit accounts.